We’re on for today’s last challenge! For this one, we’re supposed to share our current “high” fives (what’s currently making you happy) for several categories.
- I was working on my guest post for Miel from Bookish and Awesome‘s Rainbow Rowell Week celebration this coming week and I reread a few of my favourite scenes from Fangirl and ah, the giddy feels totally washed over me! Definitely looking forward to sharing my post with y’all!
- I’m so in the mood for some feel-good YA Contemporary books! (Rec me some, will ya?)
- I absolutely freaking loved Becky Albertalli’s upcoming debut Simon Vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda but I also super adore the author herself. Earlier, Becky tweeted about her love for the book community and that just made me smile.
- Alexa, who’s the host of this year’s Love-a-Thon, is one of my favourite people in the blogosphere ever. She’s a fellow Filipina and she is the loveliest and sweetest, seriously. I feel so honoured every time she drops by the blog to comment or when I get to chat with her on Twitter. I can’t wait to get to meet/hang with her when she visits the Philippines or when I go to NY for BEA!
- Can I please get a time-turner necklace? I just want to repeat this event again because it was so so wonderful.
That’s a wrap! Since this’ll be my last Love-a-Thon post, I just want to thank Alexa for hosting (you’re amazing, lady!) and all the fabulous bloggers out there I got to chat and interact with! I hope that we’ll all spread the bookish love still even as the event comes to a close! DFTBA!