Hi, this is Hazel of Stay Bookish and I happily accept books for review. If you are an author, publisher or publicist interested in requesting a book review, please do read on.
- Age Group – Young Adult & New Adult ONLY. Note: I’m very picky with New Adult.
- Genre – I prefer to read contemporary fiction above all. Occasionally, I’ll review fantasy, dystopian, paranormal and sci-fi.
- Format – As of now, I am only open to reviewing physical books such as ARCs and finished copies in hardbound or paperback. I tend to take too long to get back on reviewing/reading review copies in the digital format and they’ve piled up so I’ve decided to only accept review requests for physical copies until I’ve caught up with all my e-ARCs.
Book reviews by Stay Bookish
- Honesty – I give my utmost effort to be honest and unbiased when I write book reviews.
- Fairness – I make sure my review is fair to readers and authors. I strive to be objective and point out both positives and negatives in a book.
- Content – I detail the important aspects of the book and give my sincere thoughts and opinions about them.
- Promotion – All reviews will be published on this blog as well as Goodreads. Each will be promoted on Stay Bookish’s various social media accounts (Twitter, Tumblr, etc). I can also cross-post reviews on book retailers (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc) as per request.
A few things to remember:
- I do my best to give the most honest and well-written reviews.
- How long it will take to read and write a review is hard to determine. I could generally finish reading a book in a day depending on my mood and state of business. If you have a time frame you’re supposed to be following though, feel free to tell me and I’ll try to accomplish the review as soon as I can.
- Not all requests will be accepted.
- ARCs will be prioritized.
- If you’re planning to send physical copies of a book, please note that I am an international blogger living in the Philippines. If you still wish to ship me a copy, you can expect that your book will be prioritized above others.
Aside from book review requests, I can also host giveaways, interviews and guest posts. If you are interested in any of these, please do contact me here or email me.