Who We Are
Stay Bookish, founded June 2013, is a blog for book lovers. This site features a mix of everything that is bookish through reviews, photos, soundtracks, lists interviews, etc. Usually swooning over fictional characters and gushing over awesome novels, this is a place for bibliophiles to fall constantly in love with books.
What We Do
Book reviews by Stay Bookish
- Honesty - We give our utmost effort to be honest and unbiased when I write book reviews.
- Fairness - We make sure reviews are fair to readers and authors. We strive to be objective and point out both positives and negatives in a book.
- Content - We detail the important aspects of the book and give our sincere thoughts and opinions about them.
- Promotion - All reviews will be published on this blog as well as Goodreads. Each will be promoted on Stay Bookish's various social media accounts (Twitter, Tumblr, etc). We can also cross-post reviews on book retailers (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc) as per request.
Hi, this is Hazel of Stay Bookish and I happily accept books for review. If you are an author, publisher or publicist interested in requesting a book review, please do read on.
A few things to remember:
- I do my best to give the most honest and well-written reviews.
- How long it will take to read and write a review is hard to determine. I could generally finish reading a book in a day depending on my mood and state of business. If you have a time frame you're supposed to be following though, feel free to tell me and I'll try to accomplish the review as soon as I can.
- Not all requests will be accepted.
- ARCs will be prioritized.
- If you're planning to send physical copies of a book, please note that I am an international blogger living in the Philippines. If you still wish to ship me a copy, you can expect that your book will be prioritized above others.
- Age Group - Young Adult & New Adult ONLY. Note: I'm very picky with New Adult.
- Genre - I prefer to read contemporary fiction above all. Occasionally, I'll review fantasy, dystopian, paranormal and sci-fi.
- Format - As of now, I am only open to reviewing physical books such as ARCs and finished copies in hardbound or paperback. I tend to take too long to get back on reviewing/reading review copies in the digital format and they've piled up so I've decided to only accept review requests for physical copies until I've caught up with all my e-ARCs.
Aside from book review requests, we can also host giveaways, interviews and guest posts.
We also host events
Book events, online or in real life, are exciting for readers. We\re happy to arrange events to spread the bookish love.
Featured authors: Katie McGarry, Huntley Fitzpatrick, Kristin Rae, Corey Ann Haydu, Dahlia Adler, etc.
Participants: Christina June, Liza Wiemer, Shaila Patel, Sharon Huss Roat, Audrey Coulthurst, etc.