I’m Hazel, bookish, weird and an introvert most of the time. I’m 22 and I’d rather stay in bed with my books all day. I live in the Philippines but I also live in my mind.
I love reading novels, sipping hot chocolate on cold mornings, taking photographs of lovely things, collecting vintage cameras, daydreaming, braiding my hair, blogging about my not so interesting life (it makes it more interesting that way), laughing really loud, seeing places I’ve never seen before and looking at the clouds.
I have a photography blog, if you’re interested in that stuff.
I decided to start this blog, Stay Bookish, because I want to keep my love for books forevermore. (Read about it here) Stay Bookish shall consist of book reviews, book lists and everything else about books.
- Judge – Romance in English, Filipino Reader’s Choice Awards (2014)
- Finalist – Asia & Oceania, Big Blog Exchange (2014)
- Finalist – Fiction & Literature, Bloggys Philippine Blogging Awards (2015)
- Panelist – Going Beyond Blog Formatting, BookExpo America Blogger Conference (2015)
- Panelist – Book Blogging 101: Learn The Southville Way at Fully Booked (2015)
- Panelist – Book Blogging 101: Growing Web and Social Media Presence to Promote Books at The Philippine Readers & Writers Festival (2016)
- Nose Graze
- Books Make a Difference
- Bibliophile Soprano
- Bookish and Awesome
- Venture Through Worlds
- Keep Booked
- Book and a Beverage on Book Addict’s Guide
- Creative Spaces on Crazy Red Pen
- Balancing Blogging With Life on Crazy Red Pen
- Teen Bloggers Influence Readers Globally on Books Make a Difference
- Artistry (A Spotlight) on Books for a Delicate Eternity
- Follow Friday on Carmel and Kyla
- Book Blog Exploration on Bitches With Books
- The Art of Blog Photography on Say It With Books
- Book Blogging and Speech Freedom on Chasing Faerytales
- Blog Design Matters on Chasing Faerytales
- Beautiful Bloggers Tag on 21st Century Once Upon A Time
- Four More Bloggers Who Inspire Me on Forever Literary
- Running A Successful Design Business on Chasing Faerytales
- Book Bags: What’s In Hazel’s Bag? on Hello Chelly
- LGBThanksgiving on LGBTQ Reads
- Rainbow Rowell Week on Bookish and Awesome
- A Rebranding Story (Chat with the Blog Designer) on Word Contessa