Hey, everybody! It’s Valentine’s day! It’s a day for breakfast/lunch/dinner dates, roses, chocolates, gifts, and love letters! But what about books? If you’re in need of a Valentine, you might want to take these books out:
These are just some YA Contemporary Novels I recommend on reading this ♥︎s day:
1. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
2. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
3. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
5. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
6. The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
7. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
8. Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill
Have you read any of the books on this list? Which book are you taking out for a date today? How else are you spending Valentine’s day?
Happy Valentine’s Day, book nerds!